skip to Main Content
(859) 873-7966

There are times when a loved one can no longer make decisions for their personal or financial needs and you to set protective measures in place so that you can make those decisions. In Kentucky you can be made a Guardian to support a person who requires a decision maker regarding their personal affairs. You could also be made a Conservator to manage the financial resources of a disabled person.

At Rouse & Rouse we help our clients through the guardianship and conservatorship process. Whether you are a parent seeking to protect an adult disabled child, or you are seeking to protect an elderly family member suffering from an age related disability, there is support and guidance available at our office.

We understand that this process can be emotionally trying, which is why through years of helping clients, we’ve developed a process of acting as the trusted advisor to guide and support you through this legal proc

Back To Top